Discussing Asia’s Newest Port Projects, the Engineering Challenges, the Financing Expectations, and the Key Regulations
Port Development and Expansion Asia 2013 is designed to provide detailed answers to four pressing questions about port projects:
- What new projects are being considered across Asia?
- What are the financing details and risks?
- What are the regulations you need to be aware of to enter the various Asian markets?
- What are the engineering challenges of these projects? How are they being overcome?
What’s new in 2013?
Asia’s most exclusive and impressive port event just got a lot bigger. This year, we are providing as much value as possible by introducing streamed sessions.
Day 1 will be primarily Indonesia-focused and will feature talks Indonesia’s foremost port operators, regulators and experts. Learn and interact with those that live and breathe this stuff!
Day 2 will look at the Asian region and provide detailed information on port development and expansions. With a strong focus on the Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and more, you will not only familiarise yourself with regional projects, but understand the critical project details.
So what’s happening now?
In Tanjong Priok, Indonesia’s largest port, major tenders will be decided at the very end of 2013. This means that there will be extensive opportunities for engineering companies, sub-contractors, consultants and equipment suppliers to win projects and develop business. In Indonesia, it helps to know the right people!
Projects are also taking place in the Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and throughout Asia. Port Development and Expansion Asia 2013 will provide attendees with everything they need to know in order to take full advantage of Asia’s growing port infrastructure.
Register today to:
- Be updated on the most current port construction and expansion techniques across Asia
- Listen to best practice strategies your industry peers are using to expand and develop their ports
- Hear what risks investors are focusing on when they invest in port projects
- Engage all port stakeholders: oil & gas, coal, shipping, public and private ports, The Ministry of Transportation and more…
- Network with industry decision-makers and discuss their most complex challenges
You will hear from:
- 22+ Asian experts from Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore and more
- 10+ detailed case studies on port projects- Hear directly from the experts who worked on them!
- Specialised sessions on managing risks, financing, engineering, and stakeholder management
Much, much more!
This conference will provide a unique opportunity to meet and hear from senior regional and international executives including:
- Harbor Masters and Port Authorities
- Operations Managers
- Maritime Infrastructure
- Port and Coastal Engineers
- Director of Port Planning
- Heads of Construction
- Terminals Operators
- General Managers of Shipping
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Head of Technical Services
- Design Engineers
Want to participate? Contact us on +65 6722 9388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!